Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cupcakes and Crafts

Hi there ^_^ I just wanted to share a few treats ♪

Firstly, I got a delivery of yummy red velvet cupcakes from my boyfriend for our 5th anniversary ♥♥

Mmmmm ♫

I also did a bit more crafting. I sewed beads onto some cookies I already made from felt and sewed a velvet (pin and hair) bow from a thrift store dress and made a cream bow pin.
I also ordered some cute cookie charms from Etsy to make hair clips (a la Angelic Pretty). 



 How does everything look? 

P.S. I was also thinking of doing a video room tour. Yay/nay?

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Gotta love them videos. And everything looks so delicious! Even the hair clips...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do the video room tour ^^

    Everything looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the felt cookies are so cool ♥
    and yay for room tour :p

    ReplyDelete