I've been bitten by the crafting bug again ^o^
Mostly to make deer things. Oh how I love deer things.
My first hand-made collar was pretty lopsided, so I scraped it.
I made cute pom-poms out of it.
Three key chains pom-poms and one pin for my beret (which is is the mail) c:
(I got the idea for that from Fawn & Doll)
I added loops and buttons to my cuffs and deconstructed my earmuffs.
They hurt my ears, so I decided I would buy an earmuff base and customize it.
|What's left of the earmuffs|
|Underside of the beret pom-pom|
|Top of pom-pom|
|Pom poms keychains!|
While I was wearing my new collar, one of the sides of the ribbon detached :'c
I tried my best to re-sew it, but it was a rather awkward angle.
It still looks fine, I think
I also ordered new "fabric"
This one was rather cheap.
(^This jacket is still for sale^)
This design pops up once in a while, so I wanted to grab it while I could!
This one was not cheap (relativity)
Well, compared to the scarcity of fabric, $50 wasn't bad, I guess.
I have a long list of items I want to make when the jackets arrive.
Most of the designs are of item I want but cannot afford u_u
My list of items to make includes:
1. A vest (this will take up the majority of the large jacket)
2. A head band with a bow and pearls (from the large jacket)
3. My beret (I already made the pom-pom from my left over fabric)
4. A furry 2-way bow (from the large jacket)
5. A hat (from the small jacket)
6. More pom-pom key chains with a bow and pearl chain (from both jackets)
7. Earmuffs (from the small and large jackets, hopefully)
8. A new collar (from the small jacket)
9./10. This was just finishing the small collar and cuffs
Besides dear things, I also got some other crafting materials
I want to make this button into a hair accessory. I think Wonder Rocket made something similar, does anyone have a link for that?
This is going to be for Dolly-style accessories
Ribbon and pearls for brooches and key chains
And a bunny stamp! :3
♦ Thanks for reading! ♦