Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Status Update!

Hello everyone, I offer a mandatory apology for my lack of posting. In hopes that you will forgive me, I'd like to share a few things that have been going on in my life.

Firstly, I got accepted to a few colleges and universities! Five to be precise. I applied to:
  • The Cleveland Institute of Art (my top choice for Biomedical art)
  • Maryland Institute College of Art
  • St. Edward's University
  • The University of Texas at Austin 
  • Texas State University at San Marcos
  • Kansas City Art Institute
  • Rhode Island School of Design (my reach)
Phew! I've heard back from the first five and currently maintain a spotless acceptance record :) I should hear back from KCAI and RISD sometime in March. Oh, and I'm also pretty ecstatic that I got a big juicy scholarship from Cleveland T___T Thank you Cleveland, college is within my reach!

While I sent all of my applications before Thanksgiving, I've been busy with follow up activities, financial aid stuff and sitting back waiting for letter c:

Speaking of all these art schools, I keep my Flickr pretty current, mostly with pieces for my AP Drawing portfolio for this year. Please check it out! I'm pretty excited that my painting is going to state UIL competition this year ♪ Wohoo!

In other news, in case you missed the earlier post, my label/online shop Milk Thistle is now in business! I plan to add more items soon ♥

Also, look forward very shortly for a yummy lavender shortbread cookie recipe and some crafting and shopping updates ♫

 Also, would anyone be interested in any new types of posts, such as photo inspiration or brand spotlights? Are there any post series that I've neglected? I would really appreciate your input!

Stay tunes for more ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment