Thursday, July 14, 2011

Morning Glory Haul & Review

Hello everyone, it's one of my favorite times of year ♪ my annual Morning Glory school supply haul. I already bought enough folders at a local anime convention so I mainly bought notebooks. They are currently having a 20% off sale so I took this opportunity to get all of my shopping done. I was able to buy 21 items for about $50 plus shipping. Anyways, enough jabbering and onto the review.

The invoice stated that one of the journals was out of stock and they replaced it for me.

2-way pen/pencil + eraser set, how small and cute!

Can you see the pen and pencil inside? Twisting it switches between them

Cute small notepad. Has a nice texture.

Fairy tale themed sticky note pack (only the smaller ones are sticky).

Cute designs and a great value for under $2

Not sticky but still very cute

Cute glitter frog stickers I used on my school planner



Very cute large letter set, not given justice on website

Even has glitter!

More glitter!

Rilakkuma envelope folder with velcro closure (front)

(back)
Cute tin pencil case

Such cute detail!

I will probably use this for my art supplies at school

Cute kraft notebooks

The inside paper matches the background
This was the replacement journal I received. About the same size as the other one.
Detail shots. I can picture myself reading the cover while board in class XD

Map ring notebook, nice texture as well.

Inside.

4 color/section notebook. 

Close-up of design

Can you see the different colored sections?

Smaller bound notebooks

Inside front cover
The rest of the pages 
I love the whale design!

The website didn't do justice for this illustration either :)

A cute candy striper design
Oh, they know me well.
The largest of the notebooks, wonderful texture (for all my AP economics notes, eek!)

This shows the different section tabs pretty well.

I am in love with this giant letter pad, 72 pages and 36 designs!!

One of the adorable designs
Aww :3



Yes, yes I will.
And next, the all important planner! It has an elastic band for security

Contents (not show on website)

I'm glad it has a spiral spine.

Inside page (yay pockets!)

Moo~

Yearly plan

Monthly plan (you fill in the months/days/years yourself)

Weekly plans. Filling all the days in is a little tedious but this way I can buy it for any year. 

Close-up
Additional memo pages 

There are also blank and grid pages

The last pages lets you record your contact info
Wheh! Congrats to anyone who finished that! Overall I am extremely happy (as normal) with Morning Glory. The package itself arrived in 5 days (they only ship within the US). Everything was much better in person than on the website. The notebooks have wonderful texture and are of high quality. I was also very satisfied with my planner. It's ridiculous the amount of time I spend looking for the perfect one and I'm glad this one worked out nicely (I saved on shipping and it was only $11, on sale). I'm also very glad I decided to buy the (slightly pricier than my other items at $4) letter pad. It's quality and designs are beautiful! I really like Morning Glory again because their motifs are usually aimed at a more natural/mori-esque aesthetic and are generally cheaper than Japanese products. These school supplies actually make me sort of excited for back to school... in the middle of summer!

3 comments:

  1. how pretty!
    It's a pity they only ship within the U.S.. Here in France cute supplies cost the eyes of the head....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, lucky you! I love this kind of stationery with muted colours <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know im 2 years late but i am obsessed with the pencil tin i wish it were still on their website :(

    ReplyDelete