Monday, July 25, 2011

Mori Meme Day One


I stole this meme off Tumblr ^_^;; Everyone please feel free to join as well!
-------------------------------------------- 
Day 1 – 10 things about your mori bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love in mori.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate in mori.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items from your wish list.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in mori.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your mori style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for mori.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in mori.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your mori life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before mori came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite nature item.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last mori purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite mori style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a mori friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional mori girl.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite mori themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite mori style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect mori location.
Day 29 – A picture of a mori you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30
days.
-------------------------------------------- 

Day one: 10 things about your mori bubble

I'm not quite sure what this means... My small sphere of mori knowedge? 
  1. I do not know any mori girls in real life...just through the internet, how sad. Though I wouldn't expect to see many in Texas.
  2. I do not own any mori-brand clothing, but I am looking at a particular apron by SM2. My mori wardrobe is very small in general.
  3. I'm currently watching the live-action version of the Honey & Clover movie, but I can't seem to find a working video for part 7/8...T_T
  4. I am interested in creating more mori-themed photography and illustration.
  5. I searched Good Will today for mori-able clothing to no avail, but found pastel Junior Mints at the grocery store next door for 80 cents~
  6. I loved air-mail themed items.
  7. Besides mori, I love classic lolita, dolly-kei and cult-party kei style.
  8. All of my school supplies for this incoming school year is mori themed, including this pencil case from Sweet Macaron.
  9. I think over-sized overalls with rolled legs paired with leather lace-ups and lace-topped socks make an adorable mori outfit!
  10. I want Tasha Tudor's garden when I grow up.

Day one is completed :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying reading these memes!
    I have to agree with you about charity stores- sometimes they can be a treasure trove, but most of the time you wonder why you even visited them haha.
    I agree with so much of your notions of mori-girl; this was a really interesting blog entry for me to read! <3
    (PS; Can I share Tasha's garden with you? Pretty please?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodie, some one is doing this meme with me and had as much trouble on day one as I did!

    Your in Texas? My father is from there, in Corpus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also want to meet mori girls in real life. There are some here in the Philippines. ^^ The clothes are hard to find here, though (our country is a hot-weathered country. ^^

    ReplyDelete