It's officially winter now, so here are a few ideas to keep your mind off the cold, brrr!
- If you haven't had the chance yet, try making clove oranges with pretty red ribbons
- Collect holiday cookie tins to store treasures or maybe as reusable gift wrapping
- Make handmade tree ornaments in empty glass balls - I will make a tutorial on this soon!
- Use cinnamon for everything! Tea, food, candles, decoration, it's the sent of winter!
- Create paper snowflakes to string or tape to windows
- How about a snow photo shoot? Or simply photos of your winter landscape
- For less chilly evenings, wrap a silk scarf or crocheted lace shawl around your shoulders
- Incorporated berry and winter colors into your wardrobe - cranberry, pine cone-brown and evergreen
- Start collection decorations for holiday presents, look out for small pine cones, sprigs or berries and evergreen branches (I'm also going to write a post on gift wrapping of course)!