Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Craft Ideas

I was reading through the newest issue of Woman's Day magazine at dinner tonight (how domestic can I get)? Luckily, I did find a few craft and decorating ideas that struck me as quite mori-able! I scanned the features to make them a little easier to visualize. All photos are from Woman's Day magazine.

First off: A cute wreath made of craft paper and wheat sprigs. Perhaps your could add your own twist to make it more mori? Thick lace or other plants may do nicely. 


Next: Pretty pretty pumpkins. Pumpkins don't just disappear after Halloween! Take advantage of the post-Halloween sales and pick up a few extra pumpkins for this craft. Maybe try different colors as well.

Next idea: A doily-printed tote. The instructions got a little cut-off, but I think it's pretty self-explanatory. I'm not a big fan of the monogram, and I would maybe try different colors of canvas and paint. 



Lastly: How cute is this pie crust?!


1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are still beautiful.
    I love the one from a magazine who explain how to customize a bag, really convenient.
    The decoration of the cake is so pretty *_*

    ReplyDelete