September is my favorite month! Why because it's the beginning of Autumn and my birth month!
- Load up on cheap socks (summer clearance) before it gets cold and experiments with layering
- Give your outfits a slightly nerdy, school-esque look with a uniform ribbon
- Go all-out nerdy with cute braids, large-rimmed glasses and drawn-on freckles!
- Be on the lookout for flavors like pumpkin and apple cinnamon. My grocery store even carries pumpkin ice cream!
- Make biscuit-themed accessories, like hair clips and brooches (I really want to do this)!
- Make a monthly/seasonal shadow box filled with seasonal items (like leaves, pine cones, acorns and dried flowers for autumn). Change the contents of the box as the season/month changes
- Sew a cute sleeping mask
- If the weather permits, try to spend an entire day outside, or just go on a camping trip!
- Spend time on a walk collecting acorns (I did this when I walked home from school last year)
- Add dark greens, burgundies or plaids into your wardrobe for a warmer look
|This is the sleeping mask idea~|