|I miss this ice cream/bakery shop :(|
Day 3 – 10 things you hate in mori.
- The sour, dirty smell that stays on your hands (and in your drawers) after collecting acorns.
- Adorable socks that do not look good on my ankles
- How I cant find mori-esque overalls (or a lot of clothes in general) that I fit in and don't look like a blimp.
- Cute layering that does not allow for heat
- My fear to get bangs, which look so adorable with many Japanese fashions (I have quite long hair).
- How much you want to live in a nice forest, and not having one nearby.
- When you do general searches for mori, most results are for "momento mori" (though also interesting)
- I don't like how much I miss all the cute cafes and shops in the rural Japanese town I stayed in.
- I don't like mori head fascinators (or them in general).
- How jealous travel photo-shoots make me in ad campaigns and magazines