Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Forest Cottage Series Part 1

One of my favorite hobbies and artistic interests is interior design (did anyone guess that from my last post)? In this series, I want to present ideas and inspiration for mori and natural-kei inspired home decor. Though these items can all be purchased (or replicated by hand I suppose), I plan to also include more arts and crafts type projects as well. I found a plethora of perfect items to accent any room on a small scale and now I would like to share them. There are quite a few items, so I will not bother posting individual info and links. These items range in price and availability so look quickly! All of these products can be found at modcloth.com. What types of interior design posts would you like to see? Kitchens? Flower arranging? Bathrooms? Bedrooms? Gardens? Please reply!












1 comment:

  1. I think all this things are lovely!
    This is so inspiring! <3

    I really would love to see some arts and crafts and diy posts.
    My room would be very thankful too, it has been lacking new treasures lately.

    If you ever need any help with the blog you know where to find me ;)
    I'd be glad to help with anything you want.

    love and good luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete